My codex chaos since 2007

Hi everone

A little bit random, but I was ask on another fourm to take a photo of my codex Chaos, as they hear about it being sign by a lot of the GW staff. Though I would show this off on here as well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/ironwarriors/insane%20psycopath/DSBS%20duly/DSC04976.jpg

Currently it been sign by

- George Dellapina

- Paul Scott

- Pete Foly

- Jervies

- Alessio (he sign it twice :) )

- Gav

- Jes

- Andy Hoare

- Rob (codex Guards)- Rest of the GW Dev Team

- White Dwarf team

- Adam Hall (won UKGT heat 1 WFB)

- GW Scotland manger from last year (was a little joke with friends from the store I use to work with)

- Few GW staff who I work/friends with.

- Andy oppent from UKGT heat 1.

This year when I attend Games Day I'm going to get my friend Graham McNeill to sign it as he going to keep a close eye out for my Games Day Duly which is base upon his book Dead Sky Black Sun, try get Eavy Metal team & Phil Kelly to sign it.

This is mainly because ether I know most them & met up that the UK Grand Tournament or just see them that Games Day.

IP

That's a codex worth stealing, take a good care of it :'D

Haha, trust me no one get near this or my Iron Warriors (GW I use to work in, the tourist know this all to well when they try to pick up my prize Iron Warriors models).

Aim to get the eavy metal, Phil Kelly & my friend Graham McNeill to sign this. Also any fellow chaos oppent who give a good challenge game that the tournament scene. Ment to add in also got Shaun who came 2nd or 3rd in UKGT heat 1 2007.

But yes though show this while I had photos for another fourm.

Ip

Holy chaos gods. I want that. I'll sell you my soul and worship you as the fifth chaos god for that book.

Rememeber this is a family friendly fourm, watch the launge, Insane Psychopath

In my defense, I did "bleep" out the majority of the word. I love the new words you adding in place though, think I'll start using those in my real life conversations (on second read over, that sounds sarcastic. It isn't trust me, I got quite a giggle out of that, and in a good way too). That should sure confuse a few friends. Thanks for the edit though, won't be needed again (I hope)

Archived