The shadow of the dead

antique_nova

A flurry of footsteps could be heard as a dark armoured warrior sat looking at the array of armaments that he had taken from his latest victim from the edges of a burning wall, which was lit with the fires of the mornings hunt. The victim's entrails had a more sickly welcoming, whose entrails were now being use to summon more treacherous and foul beings from the demonic space known as the warp.

"Great one, enemies approach from the south and the western gates," cried the filthy creature who was wearing dark red robes of his former mentor and master. Fear trickled down the creature’s eyes like the tears of the men that begged for their lives, before this dark and mighty warrior.

Suddenly, the creatures head exploded and covered the warrior in a shower of gore as the warrior heard the loud cries of,

“FOR THE EMPEROR, KILL THE HERETICS AND MOVE FORTH BROTHERS, INITIATE CODE 118!”

Before the order could even be completed, the warrior’s allies were beside him in an instant, readying their guns and aiming for anyone foolish enough to stray into their sight, all but without a word, not even a fuss.

For they were once space marines, mankind’s finest warriors, before they betrayed them and offered their services to the dark gods of chaos, in exchange for glory and power.

The first figure to appear into the sight of the dark warrior and his companions was cut down by a series of well placed bolt rounds, only for the fallen figure to be followed quickly by increase numbers of warriors in bright blue colours.

Sensing the inevitability of a hand to hand assault and the possibility of being outnumbered and dismembered. The dark warrior gave out a war cry and grabbed the rucksack beneath him; pulled out a pin and threw it into the mass of blue shapes. Then charged towards the blue mass with his allies behind him, with bolters roaring their defiance to the warriors of mankind.

What do you think?

I personally think this is one of my best stories ever and i am quite proud of it!

thanks

antique_nova

2nd part up.

As the dark warriors raced down the rubble of their defensive positions. A white spark elluminated the mass of blue shapes that were heading for them. Until only figure remained, covered in the gore of his fallen comrades and covered in black soot from head to toe.

" FILTHY DISHONOURABLE PIECE OF CHAOS SCUM, YOU DO NOT DESERVE YOUR TITLE AND YOU DO NOT DESERVE THE EMPEROR'S MERCY " shouted the lonely figure as he charged towards the dark warrior.

With those words, the dark warriors companions moved away slowly with their bolters still trained upon the sergeant's chest.

However, what the charging sergeant didn't notice, was that the warrior was drawing a blade from within his deformed gun.

The sergeant kept chariing in a straight line, chainsword held high in both hands and head faced towards the dark warrior in disgust and anger. At the last minute, the sergeant reversed his blade so that it was facing downwards and prepared to undercut the warrior from below. The warrior having anticipated this move due to the sergean'ts wabbling motion as he charged him, pulled out a jagged dagger from within his own deformed bolter and stop the motion of the sergeant's attack. Then swiftly lifed up with bolter towards the face of the shocked sergeant and pulled the trigger.

What happened next could only be described as horror that was not imaginable to the human mind as the dark warrior, then dropped his blade and bolter, while proceding to place his blade behind his hands. Then swiftly drew two dely daggers from thin air and cut his opponent into many pieces, while neatly disecting the sergeant's corpse and shaked the a decapitated hand from the corpse's gaunlets.

"Ahhh a new design, more sensitive that the last " Spoke the dark warrior.

" But clumsy as usual " as he spoke again and kicked the decapitated parts of the warrior into the pit that he had made earlier, when he threw a rucksack into the blue mass.

Then suddenly, a mass of high pitched screams came from nowhere, followed by the appearance of slender figures in acrobatic suits and long orange hair at the top of their helmets.

One of the warrior's comrades responded with bolter fire in the newcomer's direction and shouted out the words.

" FILTHY EL...." a sudden gurgle of sounds came from the companion as he dropped with weapon and clawed at the gapping wound in his throat.

" Snipers " shouted the dark warrior as he made a few gestures to his companions to fall back and alert the rest of the force. However, before the dark warrior even had a chance to move a large explosion englufed him and his squad.

Slowly opening his eye's the warrior glancing up and then jumped into an attacking stance to find that his companions were no where to be seen and that fire and black corpses littered the dircetion towards his camp. Confused by what he had just seen, the dark warrior instinctivey moved towards his camp. Only to be greated by the graceful figure with green symbols dancing around it's armour and a blade that was taller than itself that shined with the brightness of a polished metal.

" I knew you would survive dark one, lord Alva, survive of the Edimoss campaign and leader of the chaos warband Eshir. "

" What is that you want, eldar, i have no time for your trickery. Only the pleasure of your death and tourments." Spat the dark warrior.

What do you think of it so far?

thanks

antique_nova

the blue marines are ultra i thought you would of worked that out for yourself ^^.

A flurry of footsteps could be heard as a dark armoured warrior sat looking at the array of armaments that he had taken from his latest victim from the edges of a burning wall, which was lit with the fires of the mornings hunt. The victim's entrails had a more sickly welcoming, whose entrails were now being use to summon more treacherous and foul beings from the demonic space known as the warp.

The dark warrior's victim hasd his entrails used to summon more warp creatures, i thought you would of worked it out that the warrior were chaos marines. I even mentioned that the darkw arrior and his mates were chaos

Before the order could even be completed, the warrior’s allies were beside him in an instant, readying their guns and aiming for anyone foolish enough to stray into their sight, all but without a word, not even a fuss.

For they were once space marines, mankind’s finest warriors, before they betrayed them and offered their services to the dark gods of chaos, in exchange for glory and power.

i will make it more obvious then.

gonna edit it now

thanks

antique_nova

Archived