titan blue prints/templates

im new to the b&c so im not sure if this is in the right spot but im thinking of making a scratch built warhound titan. if someone could send them to mr.warcraft222@yahoo.ca iwould be happy and ill post it here when im done

thanks

Do a google search for "paper hammer 40k". One of the first couple sites will be a page about using paper proxies (some nice pictures throughout). At the bottom is a whole slew of downloadable templates. What you do is print them out, glue them (with really bad glue that'll come off easily) to some .5mm thick cardstock (available in any art supply store), cut/score on the appropriate lines, peel off the pinter paper, and glue your card pieces together. They're pretty easy to get the hang of, and if you do some more searches you can find threads by people who have used them, and who give some useful tips. So far I've made a drop pod and a rhino, and have made my own repressor conversion add-on. I consistently get compliments on how realistic they look (people only realize when they pick them up, because they're so light).

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. I certainly don't have the most experience in the world, but I'd be happy to share what little knowledge I have with you.

If you doubt how good these things can look, check out Tanks and Trolls, the personal website of B&C member BulldogUK. Some of that is completely custom, but most of his stuff is built from those templates I told you how to find, with some extra detail work by Bulldog.

Edit: InKaras: These paperhammer templates are 100% legal. GW has a history of promoting scratchbuilding, and will even accept it in many tournaments. Asking for legal templates does not violate board policy.

Archived