New to Adeptus mechanicus

hi

well im starting an adeptus mechanicus army and im not to sure on how to make the skitarri as there are many ways from what i have seen to make them. Do you think the forge world renegade bodies would be any use as i have around 15 spare

so if you could give me a few tips on making them it would be help full

Ginger

Welcome to the Forge first and foremost! What kind of force are you looking for? Is it a straight AM force or will this be a DM/renegade group that has fallen in with chaos or has decided to go it alone? The reason that I ask is that would be the deciding factor of using the renegade minis from FW. Now granted you could easily use those guys and simply say that the group is fom a highly toxic/polluted region within the Imperium/EoT. How much converting are you going to do and what codex have you considered using?

Severus6

As there isn't really a defined look for the skitarri and a lot of the BL books seem to offer conflicting views, I'd say go with what you think looks best. Personally I use Cadians with loads of guitar wires and a few GS hoods to complete the look, but I tend to think of the Skitarri as more of a 'tech'-guard than fully cybernetic, that in my eyes is more what Pretorians should be like.

Archived