Black Templars Crusade Expansion 5!

I solemnly Vow to fully paint (and base) my entire successor chapter army including: 2 Land Raider Crusaders, 1 Predator Annihilator, 2 Rhinos, 2 Dreadnoughts, 1 Venerable Dreadnought, Emperor's Champion, Chaplain, Marshall ( power armour ) 2 x Crusader Squad ( 6 Initiates, 3 Neophytes ), 1 x Crusader Squad ( 9 Initiates, 5 Neopytes ), 5 Man Command Squad, 5 Assault Terminators, 10 Sword Brethren and 10 Assault Marines. I will have this Vow completed by no later than August 15th, 2009. I will also provide a picture showing my glorious addition to my Crusade.

I solemnly Vow to fully paint (and base) a Reclusiarch Chaplin, Sword Brethren Squad (8 models) and a Rhino.

I will have this Vow completed by no later than August 15th, 2009.

I will also provide a picture showing my glorious addition to my Crusade.

I solemnly Vow to fully paint (and base) one Land Raider Crusader and 5 Sword Brethren Terminators for my Crusade. I will have this Vow completed by no later than August 15th, 2009. I will also provide a picture showing my glorious addition to my Crusade.

I solemnly Vow to fully paint (and base) 5 Assault Terminators for my Crusade. I will have this Vow completed by no later than August 15th, 2009. I will also provide a picture showing my glorious addition to my Crusade.

Alrighty gentlemen, the time for taking Oaths is now over... I have updated the list (which will be the final list) and then this thread is now closed. In a few days time, I'll open up a gallery thread where you can post the picture(s) of your completed Oath model(s). Please take the time to find your name in the list and be sure that the entry as I have it written down is correct. Send me a PM if there is any change necessary. bigdunc, I'm looking at you. You haven't specified the size of your Terminator Squad, so I put down the minimum of 5 models. Please PM me with the correct squad size.

Good luck to all who took the Oath! You now have roughly one month to complete your models and prove your devotion to Helbrecht!

Archived