Traitor Titan Legions

I've looked at the sticky at the top of this page but it didn't yield a whole lot of information.

I'm looking for the those Titan Legions that have gone over to Chaos but other than Legio Mortis, I can't find anything besides a few names here or there.

Fire Wasps were always the iconic loyalist legion.

Theres not much fluff on any of Traitor legions, but other than the Deaths Heads these are the ones with known colours:

Storm Lords (aligned to slaanesh* in the Horus Heresy boardgame, retconned into being loyalist)

Flaming Skulls (aligned to tzeentch* in the Horus Heresy boardgame, retconned into being loyalist)

Tiger Eyes

Fire Masters

Festering Death (nurgle aligned, formerly the Silver Scythes - general nurgly bloated and green)

* curiously the Deaths Heads were nurgle aligned, so maybe take those with a pinch of salt.

What about this Legio Vulcanum I and II?

WH40k Lexicanum lists them as Traitor Legions, but it seems weird to have a I and II. Did the Legion go traitor, get rebuilt then go traitor again? (seems very unlikely) or were two Legions created in the same sector/forge world?

Fire Wasps were always the iconic loyalist legion.

Theres not much fluff on any of Traitor legions, but other than the Deaths Heads these are the ones with known colours:

Storm Lords (aligned to slaanesh* in the Horus Heresy boardgame, retconned into being loyalist)

Flaming Skulls (aligned to tzeentch* in the Horus Heresy boardgame, retconned into being loyalist)

Tiger Eyes

Fire Masters

Festering Death (nurgle aligned, formerly the Silver Scythes - general nurgly bloated and green)

* curiously the Deaths Heads were nurgle aligned, so maybe take those with a pinch of salt.

The links are german. Just saying.

Published Traitor Legions that I know of are:

Death Stalkers (Codex: Eye of Terror)

Festering Death (Citidale Journal 9)

Fire Masters (Adeptus Titanicus, Titan Legions box set)

Flaming Skulls (Codex Titanicus)

Iron Skulls (Codex: Eye of Terror)

Legio Mortis - Death's Heads (Adeptus Titanicus, Titan Legions box set)

Legio Vulcanum I (Adeptus Titanicus, Titan Legions box set)

Legio Vulcanum II (Adeptus Titanicus, Titan Legions box set)

Legio Vulturum (Adeptus Titanicus)

Storm Lords (Codex Titanicus)

Suns of Damnation (Citidale Journal 10)

Tiger Eyes (Adeptus Titanicus, Titan Legions box set)

Warped Dogs (Horus Heresy board game)

It's assumed that Traitor Legions with the same nickname as Loyalist Legions split at some point during or after the Heresy.

SJ

There was mention of quite a few Traitor Legios in the EoT campaign material iirc.

oh really? Is that something thats still floating around the internets?

Probably, though I haven't come across it.

If you have them (or have access to them) take a look at UK WD's #280-287.

Archived