scale of primarchs

chrac

Let's not bring up the whole "Who's a better warrior" thing please :P everyone will just defend their own Primarch :rolleyes:

Nah lets do it anyway. *laughs*

I will judge the Primarchs before being tainted by chaos (i.e. Horus) since then he will only top the list.

1. Leman Russ/Angron (hard to choose, both are maniacs and just unstoppable when they want to)

2. Horus

3. Fulgrim/Sanguinius

ps: Some may argue that Lion knocked out Leman, but I just can't imagine the swordmaster himself being up there. I just cant, might be the Space Wolves blood in me but who cares. :D

pps: Actually I have for a long time not been a Space Wolves fan but still concidered Leman as the best fighter in the bunch. But recently my Swedish Viking blood have called for me, and I couldn't resist the call of the Space Vikings (Wolves). :P

- Forgetful

• 4 weeks later...
From what i know Magnus was tallest by a long shot, but in legion it states that only certain marines were able to stand in for Alpharus/omegon. Also Leman Russ was quite short for a primarch, but was one of the best all round close combat fighters, that is only my humble opinion and i could be wrong :rolleyes:

Archived