Daemonic Super Cheese!

Devil Dog

Having more time to go through this part of the website is easier on my eyes without a time limit.

I based a epidemus list off 50 nurgling bases and 18-20 plague bearers with icon+musician list center with triple wing-puke-princes and a GUO with puke. 980 points in troops and for the whole army in total stands at 1850~2000 depending if I want to add more upgrades to the princes and GUO+1 more herald for another icon.

I toss epidemus inside a nurgling unit when he enters, it doesn't matter what wave he enters in. As long as its by turn 3. If he arrives 1-2, I won't be able to charge until the second turn so he will be on the table by then. Enjoying 150 T3 eternal warrior wounds with fearless is rewarding after the first 10 kills with epidemus, being able to wound with everything on 2+ makes nurglings really horrible. In all the chaos, my T6 monstrous creatures often get behind cover and beat up the vehicles quickly. Searching for dreadnoughts usually.

Ork swarm armies really dislike facing my army.

and against guard? how would you cope against them or even grey knights if someone have some incinerators, psycannons and a few mystics that lets them shoot at EVERY squad that deepstrikes in your movement prhase before they can even do a thing.

A deamon list would suffer against any MEQ list that doesn't deploy everything at once.

Just my thoughts.

Remember that you only get the tally if YOUR men kill something, not the other way round as well as one tourney player thought.

Slaneesh isn't a cheese list, especially when you got 3 a piece, even with bad rolls.

thanks

antique_nova

Remember that you only get the tally if YOUR men kill something, not the other way round as well as one tourney player thought.

Not quite true. If you're enemy has the Mark of Nurgle and he kills one of your models, it also counts toward the Tally. So a game where it's a Nurgle CSM list VS Epidemius Nurgle Daemons, it can get vicious VERY quick. Oooor... It drags on forever and ever.

forgot to add in that bit as well, but i have sen too many nurgle players, think that if they lose nurlge models, it counts as well!

which is of course not true and they refuse to believe it and when i explain, the word it differently and i give up, because i have games to player instead of explaining rules on a packed vets nights.

thanks

antique_nova

Not quite true. If you're enemy has the Mark of Nurgle and he kills one of your models, it also counts toward the Tally. So a game where it's a Nurgle CSM list VS Epidemius Nurgle Daemons, it can get vicious VERY quick. Oooor... It drags on forever and ever.

indeed. kills made by a model with the Mark of nurgle count for the tally.

So nurgle vs nurgle will get very interesting very fast ;)

indeed. kills made by a model with the Mark of nurgle count for the tally.

So nurgle vs nurgle will get very interesting very fast :lol:

Or very boring, very slow lol

• 2 weeks later...

At 1500 points I run a pretty well rounded list though I bet others would contest this... I have a lot of fun with this list and have found that it works well for an anti personnel army and anti armor in one shot. To upgrade to 2000 points you have so many choices but I was thinking of running both GD's and maybe 15-20 Daemonettes or just one GD and cheese it up with 13 Fiends of Slaanesh :D

HQ:

Either a KOS or Bloodthirster

Elites:

3x Flamers

Troops:

10x Horrors w/ Changeling and Bolt

10x Bloodletters

10x Bloodletters

10x Bloodletters

Heavy:

Soulgrinder w/phlegm

Soulgrinder w/phlegm