Venerable Dreadnought

Brother Mord

Here is my Forge Workd Venerable Dreadnought I completed for the Expansion Crusade.

I am posting here to show additional photos.

Also he needs a good name. I have been naming my guys with German names but am flexible.

gallery_36921_2445_72381.jpg

gallery_36921_2445_141202.jpg

gallery_36921_2445_129815.jpg

gallery_36921_2445_81993.jpg

gallery_36921_2445_138408.jpg

Todd is old German for hunter.

Check this site out for ideas.

Alexis: defender, helper.

Burkhard: Protection, hardy

Torsten: Thor's Stone

Werner: Guard, army

Ooooh those are good.

I kind of like Brother Burkhard or Brother Torsten. Those are good Templar sounding names.

A list of angel names I happened upon after searching "Ecanus" after a termy named Ecanus in Space Hulk video game was last man standing, and mowed down 47 gene stealers ( a rather absurd number given the game) and finished the mission.

http://www.drstandley.com/guidance_angels.shtml

My full army is named off this list, with few exceptions, Like Brother Calthius "The Meat Grinder" and Chaplain Malus "The Destroyer".

I get alot of my names for my Templars from Medieval Total War II. Playing as the Holy Roman Empire (Germany) I've found alot of cool and unique names. I have also found some cool names playing as the Danes, Hungarians and Polish. Here's a link to the game http://www.totalwar.com/?lang=us

Hope this helps.

Brother Fredrik

edit:

I forgot to add that the Teutonic Campaign in the Medieval II Expansion is great for names too.

Archived