Using Cypher

Spacefrisian

I was wondering what you guys think about using Cypher in a Chaos army (for frindly games).

I have the Model and the latest official rules (although a little bit old and rusty rules that is)

Tempus fugitives have made some pretty cool rules for him that make him dang hard... they gave him a C'tan phase knife... he still has his pistols and can fire both in a turn and I think they count as being assault 2 :lol: if you want to checkit out go to the downloads section in their site and get the lost and the damned mini-dex. They are play tested as well because they use these rules in events :lol:

don't forget, If you are using the rules I'm thinking of (from an old White Dwarf), he counts as an elite. So you can still take 2 HQ units.

He would just need a invul to be worth the points IMO. Right now, he's more fluffy than effective :)

I would only use him with the rules official provided for him. Not some dang hard rules with Phase sword.

Its not a sword its a knife ;P and I have no idea how or where he got it but it would explain how he finds it easy to escape...

How about counts-as Sorceror with Doombolt?

The psychic power represents his guns (Heresy ! : and the Force Weapon the 'Lion Sword'?).

You know what? That's a great idea! Plus Mark of Slaanesh for that extra initiative that the old rules had him at.

Sounds great! I'll try it!

Archived