Cypher

BrotherErebus

Mmmk im quite sure that this question is asked quite alot but i must ask, where in blazes can i find the latest rules for the Fallen Angel Cypher. People have told me to look in White Dwarf and i have yet to find a place to read them and such, ive also been told some stats with a c'tan phase sword but i believe those are no longer up to date ^^' anyone help me out?

I believe that at current he has no rules. And can instead be run as some crazy kitted out Chaos Lord.

Maybe

Combi-Plasma

Power Weapon

Mark of your choice

Alternatively instead of Combi Plasma, a plasma pistol.

White Drf 281 is where you can find old rule (3rd ed) for Cypher. Sure in friendly games your oppents will no mind as long as you ask. Fail that just go for a normal Chaos Lord as said there with a Power Weapon & Plasma Pistol, I'd give him Mark of Tzeentch personial to show the secret force that pull him away from death that the last moment.

IP

Mm thanks ^^ and do you know where i might view the white dwarf? or do i have to go locate and buy it?

This was back in 2003 so you'll need to have a good hunt for it by ebay.

Other wise as other have said a chaos lord & count as.

IP

Defo lord with daemon weapon

Roll of one for the daemon rebelling covers the plasma pistol over heating.

4+ save covers his old whisk away by a mysterious force.

Stick a bunch of undivided chaos marines, cough cough.... fallen angels with him and heh presto.

Archived