My first completed Black Templar

DeadGearHead

Had this kit for a while now, finally decided to do it, but was rushed painting through some of it.

The rhino is looking good so far, got some custom Sword Brethren on the go as well as the kit SB, some Neophytes, Tactical Squad, Assault Squad, Grimaldus & Retinue, Helbrecht and am using the Black Reach kit army.

Unfortunately my local GW doesn't have an emperor's champion (I didn't order it with the rest of Black Templars thinking the store would have one)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3508/3888084107_97912389f1_b.jpg

Thanks for the kind words.

You are definetly correct on the edging being way to thick, I'm still trying to figure out the best way for me to paint these models, as I am not use to this scale. I was originally going to do a gundam method which is sanding the edges to expose the color of the plastic, but decided against it.

I was thinking of doing some scripture but it was meant mainly to help narrow down how I would paint the marines. You can't tell with this photo but he has two blades on the sides of the bike. I was thinking to myself...If I was to be riding a bike for deep penetration into enemy lines, I would want to double swing some massive blades getting of the bike...

So I put some on it.

Archived