What are your thoughts on this?

grimz

I could take some picks, but i don't know how to transfer them from the camera to the computer to this site (I'm kinda a computer 'tard)

Mine are less customized but have a more "realistic" look then his. I do have to learn how to get pic's on here, several people have asked my to post pic's of different figs/projects.

Yea, it's the "up loading " I don't know how to do, I'll have to get someone to show me how to do it.

I play Black Legion like I said in my 1st post. Fluffwize it's an independent BL army headed by my chaos lord who was made from Horus' geneseed well after the HH and the army is very independant from Abby, who rarely knows where they are or what they're doing (nor cares, as long as they show up for black crusades).

I stay pretty much undivided, as in no cult troops, thus the shields to represent PM's. My characters never have a mark.

You got any pics? I'd be really interested!

Also since you just use normal marines, where do you get plasma guns/melta guns from specially if your just starting 40k

You maybe got the answer for this but anyway. You can special order them from GW's website. There are 5packs of meltas and plasma guns but I think it take some time for it to be shipped.

Archived