Crazy Techmarine?

Tutteman

A while back in the WIP section someone made a Sallies Master of the Forge on a bike but with octo style arms for the "bike". If I remember correctly it was turelhim vampire. Now I've already got a MotF with a Conversion-Beamer and but I saw that model and it's had me thinking recently, I want to shamelessly rip off...I mean create my own version.

But in my case I was thinking of taking an Assault Squad pack and using one of them for the basis of it. Now turelhim vampire I do believe used a dreadnought groin/hips for his octo part...I however (as an unemployed teenager at college) do not have such resources. So suggestion would be appreciated. I have to admit I'm tempted by using a sentinel and using the legs for the model and the cockpit as basing.

EDIT: :HQ:Linky

• 8 months later...

How about getting the Techmarine with a servo harness, and use the harness. the rest would look cool for seargents.

Then you get an asault marine squad, for a pack. While your at it, make a librarian or somethng with a pack.

From there you can use starwars AT-walkers, Starship T. chickenhawk/nighthawk, or a sentinal, but they have crapy looking legs.

I would stronger bace since he will be jumping, and landing, and... you get the point. You could always get a Starship T. Cougar exosuit. They have some pretty bad :D armor, and you could use the extra 3 to make HQ Termies! :unsure:

Now for the chest, helm, and arms.

Head is easy just get a spair head from under your couch and use a knife and cut it up into whatever you like.

Arms: no clue, same with chest. You could always use the Cougar chest plait or the Grizzly. Trust me on this, the Grizzly is always awsome to use.

Look!

Grizzly

cougar

[...] Now turelhim vampire I do believe used a dreadnought groin/hips for his octo part...I however (as an unemployed teenager at college) do not have such resources. [...]

The AOBR Dreads are fairly cheap to get on certain "auction sites". ;)

Archived