Looks of the Knights of Taranis

Hey was just wondering what the Knights of Taranis looked like, i found some really old pics, don't know if thats the only model made for them.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/Vredesbyrd_Reed/Titans/Knights-1.jpg

Yup; Imperial Knights, as found in the Blue Catalogue of days gone by.

You have there a picture of several Warden Knights, the largest and most powerful of Knight classes, usually reserved for the ehads of households, princes etc.

Cool stuff. :D

I think that the Knights of Taranis, as depicted in Mechanicus, are more like the traditional Knights, as found in the original boxed sets, such as the middle Paladin on the linked page. Think of Knights more as Battlemechs, both in size and capabilities.

Thanks guys, well i first learned of the Knights in Mechanicum, but thanks a lot for the links, im making a pre heresy army and wanted to include one just for the thrill might use him as a land raider crusader.

ya i noticed they where for epic :) the book says that they are about 9 meters tall, so ill do mine about 4 time the size of a marine to keep it reasonable. Ill base it off the old models but im also thinking of including some warhound features, such as the leg positioning.

Edited by Brother Mordeus

There have been a couple of knight titan builds here before using defiler legs as a base.Also hight wise ,a drednought is suppose to be 5 meters tall so mabey make it twice the hight of a dred.Good luck with this.cheers