Alpharius and Omegon - just need something answered.

dooley44

at anyone one time was alpharius and omegon spotted next to each other?, cause its fairly easy just to change armor's and tactics,

what im trying to get at is there any hard solid evidence that alpharius and omegon are two different people. well primarchs,

I don't take anything from Legion at face value.

SPOILERS

What you have is a series of individuals or groups who are incredibly skilled at lying. First and foremost, Alpha Legion. Secondly, the cabal, a collection of xenos, which is lead by an Eldar, and their agent is an alpha level pysker. Also, the level of deceit going on among the Imperial troopers (their proper name escapes me) is disturbing. And while I'm not some fluff nazi forever tied to how things were, I just can't reconcile decades of lore, both past and present, stating there were twenty Legions and twenty Primarchs with Mr. Abnett's idea that, no, there were really 21.

Yes. At least three times. Once when they were in the tent and 'Omegon' was described as a line trooper (they both were there, just using different names) at the big event thing when 'Alpharius' cut his hand (though that might have been Omegon) and then near the end, when they both meet the Cabal as themselves.

Yes. At least three times. Once when they were in the tent and 'Omegon' was described as a line trooper (they both were there, just using different names) at the big event thing when 'Alpharius' cut his hand (though that might have been Omegon) and then near the end, when they both meet the Cabal as themselves.

Yup. They're identical twins, not the same guy.

I like to think there are three Priminarchs for the Alpha Legion. The Emperor never noticed the other two because he was not looking for Alpharius’ twin or their sister who was secretly in charge. The hidden female Priminarch Munuomicronophia fits in the same spot as Omegon in the silly stuff in Warhammer 40,000.

I like to think there are three Priminarchs for the Alpha Legion. The Emperor never noticed the other two because he was not looking for Alpharius’ twin or their sister who was secretly in charge. The hidden female Priminarch Munuomicronophia fits in the same spot as Omegon in the silly stuff in Warhammer 40,000.

where does this (The hidden female Priminarch Munuomicronophia) come from

where does this (The hidden female Priminarch Munuomicronophia) come from

It was a joke.

And to be honest, talk about a blatant "Here's the Primarch(s)!" when you have a character called Alpharius and another called Omegon (Alpha and Omega, beginning and end anyone?).

DV8

I just can't reconcile decades of lore, both past and present, stating there were twenty Legions and twenty Primarchs with Mr. Abnett's idea that, no, there were really 21.

I remember a comment that Alpharius and Omegon were two bodies for one soul though. I understood that he was saying that both of them together constitutes the one primarch. It would also follow that they were identical twins, so there is a strong likelihood that they were both in the same 'womb', or incubation capsule.

Nihm Edit: Please have the courtesy not to spoil it for those that haven't read the book.

I actually interpreted it that they weren't separate until they were scattered through the warp, and assumed that in the incubation tank there was just one infant, and that the twin thing was a mutation, similar to Magnus' gigantism and Sanguinius' wings. It's implied that even the Emperor doesn't know about Omegon, which he certainly would have if they'd been separate from the start.

Nihm Edit: Please have the courtesy not to spoil it for those that haven't read the book.

There is actually no suggestion the omegeron is actually a primarch.

It simply says he is the same size.

Is it not poosible for a human to be the same size as a primarch after the whole gene seed implantation.

Or could he be a clone. There are alot of 'what ifs'.

the most interesting thing is the why is one the leader and the other the decoy.

I like the origional reason why the two primarchs are missing.

The Warhammer Fantasy world is at the very centre of terror, sigmar and belakor(the chaos daemon prince) are the two missing primarchs and the twin tail comit was a craft of drop pod or something. The northern chaos wastes where caused by an accident, not the elves.

Im not getting to far of topic.

My point is that the old fluff or anything in old codex's isn't to be treater as right. just wait unit its cleared up by the series.

sorry mate but there is. it states in the book that they are BOTH the primarch of the alpha legion, and not just the same size but they are identical.one soul two bodies.

Attention to everyone who hasn't read LEGION yet:

Go read LEGION or you will find out about ALPHARIUS AND HIS TWIN OMEGON.

Thank you.

(They also KILLED SNAPE AND DUMBLEDORE.)

Yes, you'll notice you never see them disagree on much of anything. Ever. That would be like you having an argument with yourself.

Alright, just because I have doesn't mean THEY(HE) would...he's a Primarch, not a spazzed out college student.

Yes, you'll notice you never see them disagree on much of anything. Ever. That would be like you having an argument with yourself.

Interestingly enough, given what we knew "before" Legion and what we know now, I'm thinking your argument may not hold true past the next book in the Legion series.

Whenever that is!

There was a rumour 'going around' a while back that there would be another book dealing with how the situation with the Alpha Legion develops..

Specifically,

SPOILER

That ultimately both brothers disagree about their place within the heresy, and come to blows with the death of one or the other resulting. How better to display the utterly devisive nature of the heresy than by having two twin Primarch's duking it out?

Note that this doesn't specifically have to be part of a new Alpha Legion book.. the Legion features later on in the Heresy when the Wolves and White Scars are racing back to Terra, so it could be part of either of those.

• 2 months later...
I just can't reconcile decades of lore, both past and present, stating there were twenty Legions and twenty Primarchs with Mr. Abnett's idea that, no, there were really 21.

Omegon isn't Abnett's. Omegon has always been there, only Legion really fleshed out the twin idea.

I thought it was on record that Abnett came up with Omegon all by himself, but when consulting Merrett about it he said that he had been pondering some possible retconing in that direction himself. (Of course it's BL, so it is not actually retconning anything.)

Archived