IT: Iron Gods

Lysimachus

Greetings Lysimachus.

I have always admire your Iron Gods since I first saw them, trying to emulate your skill in both my IA and IT articles. Your warband is so full of flavour without leaving a sour aftertaste. With your permission I would like to include a mention of the Iron Gods in my Angels of Light article, perhaps even hinting to a loose alligience between the two forces. Feel free to read it, but i am doing an overhaul on them soon (less chaos worship).

Thankyou again for providing such inspiration.

11th CDM

Hey CDM, thanks for the complement! Feel free to do whatever, although I would say to remember that in reality, as much as Talek Varn wouldn’t admit to it, the Iron Gods are basically small fry. Less than a Company and a half strong, based in galactic backwater, I doubt that any of the big bad guys (Chaos Legions or Huron Blackheart, etc) would have any idea who they are.

Are you EoT-based, as that would be a long, looong way away? Even the Maelstrom, although it doesn’t look far away on the maps, is still many light years distant from the Solios Nebula.

Anyway, it’s all cool with me; if it were me though, I’d probably keep it subtle, perhaps even just saying that your warband has links with other traitors across the Sector/Segmentum/whatever, knowing that includes the Iron Gods?

Thanks again!

Lysimachus

I have updated the article, mentioning that the Angels of Light have worked with the Iron Gods. Thank you for letting me mention your warband and I hope that our two forces will fight side by side in the future. Talek Varn has an ally in Sulln Avitus and the Angels of Light, if he ever requires them.