Horde Chaos

Corpse.

As the title says.

I've done horde Horrors, Horde Bloodletters, and I enjoy a mix of both from time to time. At 2000 points we can easily fit 100 daemons including a monstrous creature for HQ. Buddy of mine goes horde Nurgling+Epidemus (Very powerful!) with success. Yet to gander horde slaanesh in any true light, assuming seekers that cost just a few points more can be a part of the horde.

Now what of the mix variations, and the best units for mixing? I would assume a nurgle+khorne and/or slaanesh with a touch of tzeentch would be in order for an optimal mix build. What are your experiences with mix-horde?

Anyone who knows my army will know that I have very little experience with horde daemons. However, I'd imagine that Nurgle/Khorne would be best.

A few plaguebearers to hold objectives while you use bloodletters and flesh hounds to kill things would be quite lethal. A few horrors for ranged support wouldn't go amiss, and would add some anti-tank in the form of bolt (I imagine vehicles would be the biggest problem by far for a horde army), however they are expensive so I guess that's personal taste.

Archived