Ferrous Hands Chapter Master

Adeptus Titanicus

Hi,

My custom chapter are the Ferrous Hands, they have very close ties to the Mechanicus after recovering a Pair of STC templates, including that of the Apocalypse Class . This is their chapter master:

Dincuius Balaar - 275pts

WS BS S T W A I LD SV

5 6 4 4 3 3 5 10 2+

Type: Infantry

Wargear:

• Artificer Armour
  • 2 Plasma Pistols
  • Auxiliary Grenade Launcher
  • Meltabombs
  • Digital Weapons

Special Rules:

And They Shall Know No Fear, Orbital Bombardment, Independent Character

Blessing of the Mechanicus

The Solar Wasps chapter were founded to assist the Mechanicus in the acquisition of Relics and sacred technology, a role in which they have performed admirably. This has led to the mechanicus holding them in high regard, and they are always first to acquire new technology or weapons. Though this has led to other Space Marines envying them, Balaar feels this is a small price to pay for the advantages the superior technology brings. All Twin-Linked weapons in an army led by Balaar lose the Twin-Linked rule and instead double the number of shots fired. In addition, an army led by Balaar my not include special characters from other chapters.

Masters of Shooting

All models in an army led by Balaar exchange their Weapon skill and Ballistic skill, unless the BS is already higher. In addition, Balaar may fire two weapons in the same shooting phase.

Thoughts?

Cam

So his BS becomes 5 after the switch?

Let's see if we can clear up that Blessing.

Twin-linked weapons lose the twin-linked rule and instead double the number of shots fired.
Something like that may be better.

It's an interesting idea, I'll say that much. I can't really give you a good idea on the power level, though. Sorry.

Archived