Slaanesh/Tzeentch vs Imp Fists

Excess Nerd

Today was the first time I got to play 40k in what seemed like a month. My friend (the Imp Fist player) and I decided to play a friendly 1000 pt game. Since we were being friendly and he has always ask me to not run my KOS i did him one better I ran no MCs.

My List:

2 Slaanesh Heralds-Chariot, unholy might, soro musk

18 nettes-icon

5 horrors-icon, bolt

5 horrors-icon, bolt, changling

Soulgrinder- everything

Fists:

Landspeeder- H Flamer, Storm bolter

Captian- relic blade & storm shield

Squad of 6 Marines (with the Captian)

Squad of 10

Squad of 6 w/ Rocket and plasma

Rhino (Captian's)

Ironclade- H flamer and a super dread arm laser drill thing

vindicator

Well we rolled kill pts and dawn of war. I made him go first. I rolled for A team which was everything except the netts. First thing i try and strike in gets mishapped and dies. Soulgrinder and heralds are fine and then the 2 second squad of horros which had changling makes it where the first group failed. On his turn he killed only the changling dealt a wound to one of my heralds. My turn my rolls to charge into cover failed with both my Soulgrinder go toward his big squad and the herald trying right after also didnt make it. Also during my shooting my four remaining hoors imobilise his landerspeeder where it deepstrike in and remove the stormbolter also couldnt shot. His turn his cap gets out of his rhino and charges my herald which made her sad since all her attacks had to go on him with his 3++ so rending was pointless she died in that turn. Next turn i shot some more shot at his speeder and then get to charge his squad other herald blows up his vindi. Unfortunately his ironclad killed my soulgrinder on his next turn. things more less dragged from there going all 7 rounds with me having 6 nettes left at the end.

Comments.

Also now that I have done it; I would tell all daemon players to run at least 1 MC in games 1000 or higher b/c i was running away from that damm Ironclad the whole game

Archived