mechanicus prayers?

I think there were one or two in "Scourge the Heretic" by Sandy Mitchell - not sure if you've read it or have access to the book, but I have a copy, so I could have a look if you want? (only problem is I'm off my feet at the moment due to an operation... so it might take a little while...)

Other than that, I'd have thought there'd be some in the Horus Heresy "Mechanicus" (or "Mechanicum"?) book maybe?

I think there were one or two in "Scourge the Heretic" by Sandy Mitchell - not sure if you've read it or have access to the book, but I have a copy, so I could have a look if you want? (only problem is I'm off my feet at the moment due to an operation... so it might take a little while...)

Other than that, I'd have thought there'd be some in the Horus Heresy "Mechanicus" (or "Mechanicum"?) book maybe?

there probably are, but i'm not the kind of guy who goes looking for a few specific quotes in a book that may or may not be there....

k, lol it was just a nerdy moment.

I've been there, my old Pug would sometimes need a fair bit of persuation to get going.

one way to placate machines is to kick them, it often works, with everything from cars to microwaves. I dont know of any specific AdMech prayers or rituals.

What is it your hoping to do?

I've been there, my old Pug would sometimes need a fair bit of persuation to get going.

one way to placate machines is to kick them, it often works, with everything from cars to microwaves. I dont know of any specific AdMech prayers or rituals.

What is it your hoping to do?

get the front end un-smushed.

i guess if i get on the hood and kick forward it will get uncrumpled eventually.

btw

lol i was at work today, and i went on break, and thought 'man it feels good to get unplugged.' i sit at a computer all day wearing a headset...i really did feel like i was a part of the AdMech.

I feel like that sometimes, I don't work at a computor but I do have to carry a radio headset.

You probably could fix that with a hammer and a beam of wood, obviously I haven't seen the damage but that works for alot of body work repairs.

Archived