Autocannons

The imperial guard heavy weapon squad box comes with three autocannons, three lascannons, three heavy bolters, and three missile launchers. Buying one of these would give you lots of heavy weapons, but if you can find someone who plays IG you could probably get the leftovers from them.

• 8 months later...
I take plastic Heavy Bolters and add plasticard to the tube, then a gargoyle head and drill holes into the barrel

^ This is the easy way.

SM devastators box. Add spikes.

Heavy bolters converted to belt fed autocannons.

Apart from that, bits swapping with mates or buying bits from sites (or swapping where those sites have such facilities).

QUOTE (IronfrontAlex @ Aug 4 2010, 07:38 PM) *

I take plastic Heavy Bolters and add plasticard to the tube, then a gargoyle head and drill holes into the barrel

^ This is the easy way.

SM devastators box. Add spikes.

Heavy bolters converted to belt fed autocannons.

Apart from that, bits swapping with mates or buying bits from sites (or swapping where those sites have such facilities).

hey it works tho! and doesnt look half bad!

I can't help but say that Havocs are kinda broken right now. Obliterators are a vastly better choice. Ugly models though. Havocs just aren't worth the points right now. Aside from that, using heavy flamers or assault cannons with some plastic rod additions can be very easily made to look great. The chaos terminator box has a nice reaper autocannon as well. All of these would be easy conversion materials.

Archived