Scions of Khorne

Darkapostle222

Okay, I just found this.. I think the reason your probably not getting many replies is because it's only an IA. There's no pictures of models, or really any followup information. I like the overall story, despite the few typos in there, but there are some things you could expand on.

Why didn't they get resources? You say that others got stuff instead, but perhaps the stuff for the Praetorians was stolen as part of a larger plot?

Who else is of note? Your named loyalists are all dead, except for your commander who is possessed. Who else is there in your chapter that stands out?

How have they rectified their equipment shortage? HAVE they resolved that? They looted some things, I'm sure, but how do they keep equipped? If they, for example, kidnapped a techmarine and turned him to their cause, then that could solve some things. Maybe they could even have a technological daemon or two? Something like that.

Basically, how do they manage the day to day maintence and stuff, let alone larger scale things?

Archived