What am I doing wrong?!

Excess Nerd

I will start off by saying I play a Slaanesh/Tzeentch army. the models I own are as follows:

1 Keeper

20 daemonettes

10 horrors

3 fiends

1 Soulgrinder

1 daemon prince

I keep reading everywhere about daemons tabling ppl and being a very harsh army to play against but i cannot for the life of me seem to make a list that is fair and yet still viable to play. Either i get smashed hard or ppl tell that the list is cheesy and is a jerk list. What can I do to fix this while still staying within the gods I have currently?

errr... field it all at once? by looks of things thats about 1500pts of stuff. anyway, I can see no way to make a cheese list of that. I don't own the daemon codex but I can tell you that if people are saying bad things about you, ask them why, and then when they compain about the rules you can just say "GW wrote them, not me"

edit: also people may be tring to put you off as daemons will compleatly own a table when used right.. I suggest that you may have to add a squad of blood letters of somthing to make the list work better

Mate, I can't make a jerk list out of those models. Tell your friends to man up.

I second this, and move for a vote that your friends need to man up.

Seriously. :P

1 Keeper

20 daemonettes

10 horrors

3 fiends

1 Soulgrinder

1 daemon prince

That's about what 1k-1.2k points at worst with upgrades?

Well I usually like to ask if adding a LoC and a second Soulgrinder for my jump to 1500 so that would be 3 MCs and 2 Grinders. Also I waqnt to add more fiends and I am seriously considering Bloodcrushers as much as it would break my heart to add them. Also if I didn't want to get crushers how many flamers need to be ran to not be a suicide squad?

I say "meh" to bloodcrushers, though the models look neat. I completely back Fiends, though I hate the models and use chaos warhounds instead. Soooo ridiculously cheaper. As for flamers, I'd say 6+, but then I like big numbers.

"Oh no a list I lost to because it doesn't deploy like I want them to!"

"Your list is dumb and I don't like it!"

(censoring and making them look like kids with my re-wording)

Essentially once you let them get a foot in the door of "I want you to play with kid gloves!" they will never back down.

If someone can't take losing then they shouldn't play the game.

I am one of the people he plays against and I like playing him. Daemons are fun to play against, I have to be on my toes and ready for anything. There are a few people I can think of that hate it. One is a Tau player who is new, and the other is a dude who plays his marines like scared girls and pulls out like four tanks at 1k points.

But yea, I dont think there is a list he can make that is rude or abusive, some I dislike...mostly because they hurt. Haha, but they are not cheesy.

Archived