My love for MC's.

Niiai

No, I am not talking about SM motorcycles, but big giant monsters.

If I field 3 MS's (one demon, and two princes or othervice) would it be doable in a 1000 point game. The more I look at it the changer of ways just looks cooler and cooler.

The rest of teh army would be scoring plague bearers and shooty pink horrors. What do you think, would it be doable?

I just realy like the look of the major demons! They look so impresive. The old tyranids also look cool but they, the MC's, will get nuked I think.

- Niiai

Very doable, the key for such a small game would be to use your points wisely.

First off, the 'Thirster and Lord of Change are too expensive for a small game like that.

The Great Unclean One is a steal I think, but his slow speed can be a turn off for some people. However its not that slow since he uses 3d6 for S&P.

Overall though, I think the Keeper is the best bang for your buck. Keep him naked since he's good enough as is. That leaves you 600 points.

For the Daemon Prince, I'd again go cheap. Either a Khorne/Wings/IronHide DP or Tzeentch/Wings DP. The Tzeentch one can get away with no Iron Hide since it has a 4++ save. That leaves you with atleast 415 points.

10 Horrors with Changeling and Bolt backed up by 2 squads of 7 Plague Bearers fills in the rest.

With whatever is leftover, you can mess with your gifts or add a few more bodies here or there.

Gameplan is simple, MCs do all the heavy lifting, Horrors provide some firesupport and light anti-tank and PB camp objectives and go to ground in cover. You could drop 1 unit of PB and play with the points to buy yourself a squad of 'Letters for more killing power if you'd like.

Archived