++Librarium Painting Challenge 2010++

Erm - I think I just about managed it... Nearly got caught out with the 2 posts in between start and final pics, but I'll have to wait till tomorrow to do final pics as my camera is currently 30-miles away for the rest fo teh evening. D'oh!

Edit - Pictures up now. Sorry it took so long.

2010 Lamentors LPC

And the final subforum winner for the Librarium Painting Challenge for 2010 are the Blood Angels, with almost twice the vows completed of the next nearest.

Final Subforum Challenge Vow Tally

Blood Angels: 23

Liber Astartes: 12

Space Wolves: 11

Dark Angels: 9

Index Astartes: 9

Ultramarines: 7

Black Templars: 6

Ordo Inquisition: 2

Chaos Ascendant: 2

Legion of Excess: 1

Legio Morbidus: 1

Throne of Skulls: 0

Planet of Sorcerers: 0

Here's a placeholder Vow Completed signature until I get the full animated version working (along with the signature of shame).

gallery_21629_1792_11125.png

Congratulations to all those succeeded and commiserations to all those who failed. We'd like your articles as soon as possibly (ideally sometime before the middle of the year is passed). If you own an article and don't have it in before the next LPC, you will not be permitted to enter.

If you have been missed for some reason (ie me being as blind as a bat <_< ), please drop me a PM or post here so I can fix it up.

Well done brothers, and a hearty congrats to the sons of Sanigus. Good run, but next time I hope that wearing the banner of shame and the hard labouring of making an article will inspire more people to actually finish their vows :lol:

Cheers!

Am I really the only completed vow for papa nurgle?! disappointing :P

Mass congratulations all round, woe and thrice woe to those who fell, though congratulations still :P

Archived