Growing my crusade

reaver13

So I've been collecting/painting Templars for about two years now, well more collecting than painting actually. Now I'm going to try and flip that around and get a lot of painting work done I hope. I think I have painting ADD because I rarely paint squads at a time. Usually it's a terminator here, a crusader there, etc. Here's what I've done these past few weeks:

gallery_36142_3257_267517.jpg

gallery_36142_3257_106992.jpg

I'm hoping to have a full bolter squad (yes, even BT need guns sometimes) done soon, a terminator assault squad, and another 10 man crusader squad. I'm hoping to do this by the end of the month or so. There's also a red LRC in my album pics that is going to start getting some love too! C&C appreciated. And a side note, yea my camera sucks. It completely washed out the terminator's helmet. Keep a look out for growing templar squads of doom!

It looks like a good start to another BT Crusade. You are smart not to discount the Templar shooting as their bolters are just as deadly as any other marines barring Sternguard. I find a good mix of BP/CCW and Bolter Squads is the best way to go. Some Brothers to sit back on objectives and fire and others to bring the Emperors justice to the unclean and unworthy. Keep the models coming.

Here's a bit of work in the modelling/painting department I've gotten done these past few days. More modelling than painting really. I think I failed on the unprimed marine, I was attempting to give him a good action pose like he was leaping off some rubble into whomever was in his way, but I can't help but feel like he might be falling off the rubble instead :P Oh well!

gallery_36142_3257_222140.jpg

I'll get an army shot of what I have been working on posted up today along with the few models that are here at my place. I keep the bulk of my army at a friend's house since that's where most of the games go down around here. Less travel = less broken models :lol: Anyways, I'll edit this post and get a pic up shortly!

Archived