A Question regarding the Space Marine Painters

Brother Argos

Oh yes I saw the other nid painter ... looked good, only problem was they used the artwork from the nid codex if I remember correctly. One of the reasons we managed to keep our painter going when challenged by GW Legal was that it was NOT a copy of their artwork. So it will be interesting to see eventually what response they get from GW Legal about that.

The new engine really makes a huge and spectacular difference, deffinitely worth it IMO.

But I have to ask... how are the SW specific SM V5 items coming along?

...please don't shoot me. ;)

<Shoots Vash113 for asking awkward questions>

I can neither confirm nor deny any reports of finished or unfinished Space Wolf Wargear for the painter at this time in any way. Anyone found looking at images which imply otherwise will also be shot!

wargear.png

In the spirit of the new year i will give you a +1 :) although I do agree with Heru a bit. The new SoB is very bright, almost garish, and if something could be done i would be grateful but i wouldn't say a thing if it wasn't.

Oh! and I like the bug painter and the new SW options ;) *prepares to be shot*

Solomon .. your missing the point ... its only as bright as the colours you use ... where as the old one made all images dull ... with this one you can CHOOSE ...

All old schemes will seem garish .. thats why you need to redo them !

Basically it gives approximately 30% more colour variation to the painter .. and encompasses all the possible variants from the old painter too!

Solomon .. your missing the point ... its only as bright as the colours you use ... where as the old one made all images dull ... with this one you can CHOOSE ...

All old schemes will seem garish .. thats why you need to redo them !

i get the point. looks much better than the original. and if i can choose......ok!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
the painter looks amazing, id love to see Chaplain gear, and more helmet variants, like the famed mk IV ;) to make pre heresy style marines would be awesome

If we get Chaplains we need Librarians too. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived