Engir Krakendoom

Brother Ariman

Looking through the Space Wolf Codex I found this particular Wolf Lord one of the most interesting so I decided to come up with some of my own rules for him.

Engir Krakendoom: 325 pts.

WS- 6

BS- 5

S- 6

T- 6

W- 4

I- 4

A- 4

Ld- 10

Sv- 2+, 4+

Equipment:

Runic armor, Belt of Russ, Wolf Claw, Harpoon of the Seafarer, Lusca

Harpoon of the Seafarer: This mighty tool was used to slay the mighty Kraken which earned the mighty Wolf Lord his name of Krakendoom. For all intents and purposes the Harpoon of the Seafarer counts as a Frost blade with the following ranged attack:

12 inches, assault 1, Str 5, Ap3, in addition the owner of Krakendoom may choose the casualty to represent the Wolf Lord's accuracy with the tool of his native land.

Lusca: This noble creature is a runt amongst the rest of her species but makes up for it with sheer intelligence and willingness to serve her master. This leviathan provides +2 S and 2+ T already included in the profile above. Additionally Lusca provides Krakendoom with the beast/cavalry rules for movement.

Special Rules:

Saga of the Beastslayer, Terror of the Deep, Ensnaring Tentacles, Dangerous, monstrous creature, Independent Character

Terror of the Deep- Krakendoom uses Lusca to lauch surprise attacks upon his enemies, often waiting for hours on riverbed waiting for the enemies to attempt crossing. As such Krakendoom may always deepstrike and if he scatters into an opposing unit immediately move those units to make room for Krakendoom, and the unit(s) affected by this movement must take a moral check.

Ensaring Tentcacles- When locked in hand to hand combat Lusca's tentacles wrap around Krakendoom's opponent preventing them from escaping. When locked in hand to hand any opponent that fails a moral check after losing a round of combat may not fall back under any cercum stances and automatically suffers wounds as if they were fearless.

Dangerous- only the most skilled or foolhardy may accompany Krakendoom as he rides upon Lusca as such he may only join units from the fast attack section of the Space Wolf Army list.

The Conversion is still in planning at this stage, though I will be using a Trygon for the base of the model, Green Stuff for the main tentacles, plastic gargoyle tails for small tentacles, GS for feeder tendril like mouth, and plastic gargoyle wings for various fins.

Archived