Can't...kill..Ghaz....

Brutis

Another possibility (which I have done) is multi assault. IF you can assault Ghaz + meganobs + squad of boyz with like a 5 man assault squad, and then throw another more deadly unit on the boyz. Allocate as many hits as possible to the Boyz, watch the expensive NObs fail LD and run away (as long as it is not during a Waagh)

*sigh*

it's his own thread, if he wants to bring it back up, who cares?

Another note on gaz, he is an IC so you can single him out in CC specifically.

It was in his and our best interest to do so else people would keep answering the Ghaz question instead of the Snikrot one.

As for whose thread this is, it's a community thread, started by him.

Who cares? Clearly I do. I don't like to see people wasting their time.

*sigh*

it's his own thread, if he wants to bring it back up, who cares?

Another note on gaz, he is an IC so you can single him out in CC specifically.

It was in his and our best interest to do so else people would keep answering the Ghaz question instead of the Snikrot one.

As for whose thread this is, it's a community thread, started by him.

Who cares? Clearly I do. I don't like to see people wasting their time.

then stop posting it the thread.

I just played a Ghaz, Mad Doc, and Nobz opponent this last weekend. I ended up killing him but it took more turns then I wanted. Here is what I learned.

1. Pour all attacks into the Nobz on the turn Ghaz WAAAGHs. No point in wasting power weapon attacks on a 2+ inv.

2. Mad Doc will not be available for base to base the first turn against any smart Ork player, but get power weapons on him after you have smoked the Nobz asap and you can start base to base with Ghaz now too.

Living throught the WAAAGH and then dealing with the FnP junky will have you mobbing Ghaz all by himself and he goes down. This broke that Ork players green tide. Did this with my SW.

1. Pour all attacks into the Nobz on the turn Ghaz WAAAGHs. No point in wasting power weapon attacks on a 2+ inv.

2. Mad Doc will not be available for base to base the first turn against any smart Ork player, but get power weapons on him after you have smoked the Nobz asap and you can start base to base with Ghaz now too.

Both of these depend on who gets the charge. If he charges you and Ghaz in in BTB with your PW and he is the only thing in BTB then you must allocate those wounds to him. If you charge him both Ghaz and Mad DOc must try to make base to base before any other orks in the squad move for piling in. So the ork player may not have a choice as far as moving Mad Doc into BTB

He charged my unit of Wolf Guard TDA. I counter charged with my GH pack, 6 Fen wolves, and a Thunderlord with wolves x2. I was then charged with a mob of 30 Boyz. When all was said and done, 3 GH, their Rhino, and my thunderlord with his 2 wlves were left. Ghaz, Mad Doc, 5 Nobz in mega armor, and 30 Boyz were dead.

Two other GH packs decimated another 30 Boyz pack before they even got to strike while Long Fangs with attached WGTDA and CML dropped 6 of 7 small frag templates on another mob of Boyz killing 18. It got pretty ugly for the Orks after Ghaz was dropped.

Archived