How Many Primarchs would it take to beat the Emperor

Daren

I was wondering about this earlier. We clearly know a chaos fueled Horus couldn't beat him. So how many Primarchs would it take to beat the Emperor in a fight. Would certain combination's have more success?

Granted, but lets take it from the OP's original point:

Emperor Vs Primarch Tag team (or more)

Mortal combat style, Chaos power put aside, feeling put aside.

In my opinion:

Magnus & Alpharuis/Omegon (they count as 1 :lol: )

The twins pin him down while magnus performs magic.

Yeah, thats always bugged me. From the sounds of it, he killed it in our Dark Ages. How the hell did he get to Mars? And breath there?

In all seriousness, Magnus would need to be their combat the psychic powers (distracting him in the dual) and someone that could nearly match his combat prowess like Angron, Horus, Dorn, Russ or Khan. Not saying the others couldn't, but their my first picks.

Or 3 Primarches and he is screwed, imo.

well the battle he had with Horus he was fighting him physically and with his psychic might. so while Horus had the upper hand, the Emperor was restraining himself out of a to-this-point unseen fatherly affection...when he unleashed it only took a single bolt of power to vanquish Horus.

so i honestly dont think any of the primarchs, even ganging together, could take on the Emperor if he was fighting for real.

WLK

well the battle he had with Horus he was fighting him physically and with his psychic might. so while Horus had the upper hand, the Emperor was restraining himself out of a to-this-point unseen fatherly affection...when he unleashed it only took a single bolt of power to vanquish Horus.

so i honestly dont think any of the primarchs, even ganging together, could take on the Emperor if he was fighting for real.

WLK

Don't even bring up the Horus vs. Emperor battle. I am not going to argue with your statement because I am trying not to bring up that debate again.

WLK

Don't even bring up the Horus vs. Emperor battle. I am not going to argue with your statement because I am trying not to bring up that debate again.

Well its kind of hard to not bring up their fight when we're discussing how the Emperor would deal with potential traitor primarchs. If you feel a desparate need to reply to my statement, just say what your source says and leave it at that.

we can have civilized, if differing, opinions and debate on this forum.

WLK

WLK

Well its kind of hard to not bring up their fight when we're discussing how the Emperor would deal with potential traitor primarchs. If you feel a desparate need to reply to my statement, just say what your source says and leave it at that.

we can have civilized, if differing, opinions and debate on this forum.

WLK

Agreed. Part of being civil is understanding differing opinions. That said, I agree with what Kieran said initially. No primarch could have taken the Emprah if he was dedicated to winning the fight.

The Emperor could kill all the Primarchs fairly easily I'm sure. Even Horus fueled to the brim with the power of all the Chaos Gods was killed by The Emperor just sort of blinking his psychic power at him. Hell, it might take The Emperor more effort to not accidentally kill people than it would take him to kill them all.

The only reason Horus messed him up is because he just kinda stood there and let Horus wail on him until he snapped out of his disbelief.

no I think a good combination could kill the emp.

just like a couple of gaurdsmen could kill an space marine with the right means..

for example

you need a couple distractions and a killer with a melta or something like that..

in the emp fight it would be something like this.

magnus for the psychic powers

russ , Angron and ????? for the physical match

corax or alpharius for the sneaky killing blow

the end :(

cheers atin

Just how prepared he is for it makes all the difference I expect. I mean, were he to 'fire his lazors' at maximum power for as long as he could sustain, he could possibly melt the lot of them if they were huddled together. They wouldn't be that stupid though, and they would come from all angles, with their own tricks and style.

Well, given that the Emperor appears to be capapble of being wounded (nearly killed by an ork warlord, and obviously Horus managed to injure him), and appears to not be very good at reading minds all the time (couldnt tell which Primarchs were Loyal) - I figure it would require entrapment to lure him to a place where a sufficiently large booby-trap has been set (something like a space ship engine going supernova would do the trick I reckon). So maybe You're looking at either Night Haunter or Alpharius/Omegon as the distraction/lure to get him to the target zone, and then either of them or Corax to set the trap (ruling out Dorn or Peturbo as it'd need to be a stealthy trap, not something more solid - I'm sure they can do fortification traps, but that might be too obvious to make the Emperor look for traps). Then you might need someone to engage him in the trap (and be willing to die in the trap too - no get-out clause) to stop him wandering out of it - which could entail Sang (martial prowess, willingness to sacrifice himself if neccesary, Angron - pure bloody-minded aggression, Mortarion - stubbornness and willing to push for victory to the point of death, or Dorn - stubborn and self sacrificial tendancies).

Somthing like that might work. But a straight up fight, high-noon stylee? The Emperor would win. 1-on-1 he could take any of them, and he would have had ways of making sure he only took them on one-on-one.

Well if all the Primarchs came at him at once from all sides he'd just smack them aside with his psychich powers. However, he might be able to bested in combat (bested, not killed). But the problem is actually getting that close and I think the Emperor would take out the Primarchs that posed a threat to him first. So Magnus would likely be blasted away instantly in a psychic duel and anyone trying to meet him in combat killed instantly be psychich powers. And if we're going to start another debate can we please start another thread, because it would kind of crowd this one.

His psychic might is nearly unlimited. There's not much anyone could do against that.

In a "no psychic powers allowed" straight up melee though you could probably take him down with like 2 or 3 Primarchs.

Maybe Angron + Russ + Sanguinius or something.

His psychic might is nearly unlimited. There's not much anyone could do against that.

In a "no psychic powers allowed" straight up melee though you could probably take him down with like 2 or 3 Primarchs.

Maybe Angron + Russ + Sanguinius or something.

Yeah, he really really shines in psychich powers which as you said are near unlimitted. However, he wasn't really that great of a melee person. (He could kill almost anyone, but they weren't really close to his psychich powers so it was sort of a weakness I guess) Yeah if you send in maybe 2 or 3 Primarchs with the Emperor using no psychich powers at all he would probably fall. But, he would take at least one with him.

Archived