Lord gunthars black legion.

lord gunthar

• 3 weeks later...

Alright another update.

I have assembled the last model for my kill team, just a little greenstuffing to lenghten the handle, connect the wires and add a few nurgle symbols.

He has a counts as flamer.

gallery_45376_4625_142554.jpg

gallery_45376_4625_78734.jpg

gallery_45376_4625_100555.jpg

gallery_45376_4625_131177.jpg

Now the squad together ready for undercoating.

gallery_45376_4625_122784.jpg

I have continued working on my daemon prince, I should have taken photos before i undercoated him ;)

A sloppy dark grey highlight thrown in there.

gallery_45376_4625_110890.jpg

gallery_45376_4625_15895.jpg

Also this is one of my favorite chaos marines I thought I should show you.

gallery_45376_4625_27210.jpg

gallery_45376_4625_116458.jpg

gallery_45376_4625_105414.jpg

Kill team tournament in 2 weeks so painted models before then.

Detailed guide:

Assemble the legs, torso and backpack of your model.

Assemble the terminator heavy flamer ( i used the space wolf one )

Remove. the shoulder just above the elbow on the heavy flamer.

Cut your right arm ( I used a bolt pistol from the chaos sprue ) halfway between the elbow pad and the shoulder.

Glue the top half of the arm on the right side of body, Make it face directly downwards then point it forward at about 45 degrees.

Glue the heavy flamer on.

While that glue is still posable, glue the supporting arm on ( I used a left boltgun arm from the chaos sprue )

Add head/shoulder pads.

Green stuff any gaps ( optional )

Done.

• 3 months later...

Time for my first lcp update. I have pledged 5 possessed, 5 terminators, 10 chaos marines, a rhino and a land raider. The land raider is not yet assembled but the rest is. I only just realised that i haven't updated my thread since october. I have a painted daemon prince and berzerkers to share and i will show them in my next update which should be within a month.

Rhino

gallery_45376_4625_8077.jpg

gallery_45376_4625_16933.jpg

Possessed

gallery_45376_4625_6663.jpg

Chaos marines

gallery_45376_4625_12118.jpg

gallery_45376_4625_11043.jpg

Chaos terminators

gallery_45376_4625_13096.jpg

Sorry for the late lpc start, just got back from holiday, see you in a month or so.

Tis looking good indeed. Seems you also sorted out how to take better pictures, a problem that I still grapple with, bloody cameras.

I also see you have some forge world bits for your rhino, very nice. I have the Night Lords dreadnought and the thing looks awesome.

Forge world is AMAZING, I am lucky that I havent spent all my money on their kits, i may get the black legion dreadnought in the distant future just to paint as the model looks epic, I have seen several of their dreadnoughts and they are awesome.

If you are ever in wellington contact me and i will give you a game :)

• 3 months later...

I failed my lpc by a long shot, soon after starting i lost all motivation for my black legion and have stopped progress for a while ( 3-6 months i would say) I have been working on my salamanders a bit and will add them to this thread soon ( as soon as i get another unit painted, terminators have been done for 6 months ) My sevrin loth based librarian will be undercoated tomorrow along with my 2nd tactical squad. I am working on my dreadnought at the moment and i will show pictures next weekend.

Undecided about what i am going to do for penance after the failed lpc. Maybe a tutorial on how i base my salamanders.

Edit : its been 2 years since i joined the bolter and chainsword ^_^

Archived