My First Ad Mech

Lt. Smash

After recently acquiring some 'crons off a mate, and after thinking of all the cool conversions one could do by combining the Necron Warrior kit with the Tactical Marine one... I decided to start collecting Ad Mech. I intend to use the WH Codex. And use Storm Trooper rules to rpresent the Skittari, and the SoB rules to represent, better armed trained soldiers. I'll post all my progress here (conversions included).

Anyways... do you guy's have any advice for a noob to the Mechanicus?

I do lots of conversions, all of my armies have a few. (My Space Marine army is completley converted, hough there is inso far only ten of them...)

Oh yeah, I tried making some of those cool orks (I hadn't read your advice at the time) and found that they turned out pretty good. I may post pic's later but they are more or less ork boyz with tau shield drone for a left arm. and a bolter for the right. I used the Tau sensor array turned upside down on the squad leader to give him a very insectoid feel.

I am tempted to do a very "xeno-techy" army. Although that'll probably be plundered eldar swords counting as power weapons and the odd bit of gear here and there.

Any ideas on how to go about that?

(I have got plenty of Ork, Marine, Nid and Tau bit's lying around.)

Archived