DA section tidy up...

Isiah

Due to the need to cut the amount of stickies here, the Admins have asked us to reorganise how we do things vis stickied topics. I think the DA section is pretty trim anyway, but as we already have quite a good stickied index in the

++THE LAWS OF THE LION++

topic, we shall over the next week or so add the current stickied topics into it. The first post in that topic contains an index of contents and that is how you can navigate around to the various topic areas contained therein.

You will need to bear with us while we sort this out please. We realise some items will 'not be where they were' – unavoidable I'm afraid. The idea (and hope) is that we don't lose anything vital while all this is in a state of transition, and to make the whole process of looking for stickied topics much simpler in the long run. It also means we could have a (theoretical) infinite number of topics included :), but don't worry, only the best will get in.

Buy the way, if you feel anything is sticky-worthy then just shout to a DA Mod via PM or within the topic itself and we'll give it due consideration.

Cheers

I

OK a few topics have been migrated:

Grand Master Belial’s excellent Differences between the Successors and

Scuddman’s (5th) Dark Angel Tactical Guide (ongoing) can now be both accessed from:

4. DARK ANGELS LIBRARIUM

+++Hallowed Hall of Heroes+++ can now be accessed from:

5. SAMPLE ARMY LISTS

Isiah’s compilation ++ 5th Edition / Dark Angel Codex FAQ issues ++ is now accessed from:

9. DA 5TH EDITION QUERIES & FAQ

The Unforgiven but not Unknown and +++ DA Showcase +++ will remain as they are as separate stickied topics.

If you've already bookmarked these items then bookmarks will still function so no worries there. If you subscribe to those topics that function will still operate as normal too.

Cheers

I

• 1 year later...

Archived