Question about Raven's Flight

Ashur

Quick question for those who know something about "Raven's Flight": Is it worth it ? Did we get to see more of Corax finaly ?

Its my favorite audio book yet (which means alot as i dislike audio immensely).

and Corax carries much of he audio book.

WLK

I hate audio books... but I decided to buy this to make sure I had the complete HH series....

after listening to it.. I was AMAZED. It was very good. I ended up buying thunder of Fenris... (was ok.....)

but I highly suggest buying ravens flight.

I was *meh* ... but it was interesting to know that, (from the Raven Guard's accent) they all originated from east london ...

Not only that, but all men have GRUFF voices.

I thought it was much better than the other Horus Heresy audio books. I never really knew much about Corax before, so I found it interesting.

I thought it was the only audio book at this moment ??

theres the dark king and lightning tower aswell.

there is one,

it was released way back in the age of strife i think..

dark king???

damn beaten to it :S

but yeah it is worth it. and way better then thunder from fenris and heart of rage.

I thought it was worth it. While it didn't exactly portray the Raven Guard legion completely (not to say they weren't portrayed, its just that they weren't portrayed in a way that completely does justice to them), it did however portray Corax in a way that made the horrible concept of an audiobook definitely worth it.

SPOILER

After the part where he took out his whip, for some reason I thought of him putting on an Indiana Jones hat and going to town on everyone.

Archived