UK Open War XIII (late May)

Crocdundee

Hi all,

at the end of May there is a 40k comp called Open War XIII, hosted by 1st Company Veterans club, held at Warhammer World UK.

Just wondering is anyone going? Its 1750 points, with 3 games happening on the Saturday.

I am planning on taking either a Raven Wing, Death Wing or Double Wing list...

Croc

I am!

Taking my Sanguinary Guard army!

Good choices! Go with Deathwing and I will like you more... although the other two will still make me like you ;)

I'll be the guy in the capped ski hat, university of Teesside Hoody and glasses.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg246/Dezartfox/models2/m740056a_40K_ToS_Heat_2_-_Best_Pain.jpg

Hey Dezartfox,

coolio - will look out for you then! Am not sure what to take, in short have like 27 Terms, 4 Melta attack bikes, 18 normal bikes, Sam and Bel, 2 Vindy's and a Pred - so lots to choose from but also lots of options to procrastinate over!

Pretty much whole army / armies are largely unpainted, so am planning to kinda follow your tutorial on your VT site, as really like your style of Terminators, and also the black armour on that Chaplain you painted... if can achieve something similar to that would be well happy!

Though am tempted to take a Doulbe Wing army at the moment...

Archived