Dark Mechanicus Question

Gyson_Vore

I have been planning a Rogue Adeptus Mechanicus Force, specifically from the Adeptus Biologis. I wanted to represent them as the genetic engineers, not so much as the 'flesh is weak' mainstream. I thought they would do more along the lines of altering internal organs, DNA structure, minor mechanical augmentations, ect. Anyways, to that end I thought that the Ogre Kingdom Lead Belchers would be an adequate stand in for the heavy weapon totting Robots. Give them either a strong single shot weapon to represent a solid round, blast Weapon to represent a fragmentation round or a weaker multiple shot weapon to represent shot. Would genetically created giants be acceptable as robots?

Hm, sounds like this or these could also fit your theme. The leadbelchers will need quite a lot of converting, you'll need appropriate weaponry, tubing and ogre-sized mechanical limbs.

Anyway, it depends on the rules you play your army. I found that C:Chaos Daemons is quite attractive for the warpspawn of the dark mechanicus, biologis cries for nurgle (daemon prince with breath of chaos, or ku'gath?)...

Archived