[orange/white-Spacemarines] "the icarus crusade"

trautz

I like your colour scheme but I have to say I'm not fussy for the name - a bit melodramatic for my taste. I was reminded of the NHL's Philadelphia Flyers who in the 70's earned the nickname the "Broadstreet Bullies" for their, shall we say "aggressive" style of play. If you were interested in a fast moving, hard-hitting, no-holds barred chapter - may I suggest a name like the "Brutalizers" or "Enforcers". Your sample model looks great by the way.

Sweet Orange Popsicle on the outside, and vanilla ice cream on the inside. Ohhh Delicious!

The "Broadetreet Bullies" could work if your Assault Marines are armed with hockey sticks instead of chainswords. :Troops::Elite:

On the other hand, painting the bolter black would give you a good contrast to the lighter armour and would work well I think.

Good luck.

some progress at my ironclad:

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/kah1986/Orange%20White%20Space%20Marines/wipLS2.jpg

Very nice :P but I'm guessing it's not finished?

Will I like this project a lot!

It remains me of Star Wars to behonest. Did you get your idea from him or?

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2008/11/10/cody.jpeg

I first thought that guy held a blue phallus in his hand.

Well Palpatine was a bit of a :lol:

ha ha :cuss

loving the iron clad, looks awesome.

for a name how about empyreal angels? blazing knights? imperial embers? or something not related to orange Roaring Thunders?

@sword brethren: wow, blazing knights is very great, maybe this will be their name

@teku: no, to be honest i dont like star wars very much, i think its at least 3 years ago

that i watched a star wars movie. but you are right, colours are similar - but there are many things/products/ice creams :P which combine

orange and white

Ok i thought it would be funny if YOU could participate in my army building progress, thats

why i come up with the idea of a VOTE

So here is the Vote what i should do next (after ironclad):

a ) a Bikesquad

b ) sternguard

c ) another cybot

update: Sternguard won the Vote

the option that has 5 votes first will win

Archived