Call of the Imperium Mk IV

Immortal Emperor of Man-Kind, Hear my Call!

I Insacrum hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 2 of the Disciples of Caliban -

1 Terminator Squad

1 Librarian

- within the space of 3 months.

I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, at least once a week.

Insacrum

I Pig of Sparta hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 2 units of Space Wolves within the space of 3 months.

I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, at least twice a month.

Pig of Sparta

OMG's Angels Sanguine
Week #1

Got started on the two squads mentioned in my CoI vow:

Squad Occasus, 8th Squad of 8th Company Reserves
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/OwlandMoonGuy/Angels%20Sanguine/06-OccasusSquad-WIP-1.jpg

Squad Ardent, 6th Tatical Squad of 2nd Company, Close Combat equipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/OwlandMoonGuy/Angels%20Sanguine/07-ArdentSquad-WIP1.jpg

I hope to have the 5-man squad done by my next post. My detailed WIP thread will be captured in my blog - link in signature.

Good luck to everyone who entered.

Cheers -OMG

:P Pig of Sparta's Space Wolves :D

I know we're not allowed to start painting yet, and Emperor knows I've got so much stuff that's part painted anyway that I won't be starting to paint straight away when the call begins. So in light of that I thought I'd put up some pictures of what I'll be painting. In no particular order we have:

Iron Priest/Wolf Lord conversion:

http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p456/pigofsparta/Space%20Wolves%20Army/IronPriestfront.jpghttp://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p456/pigofsparta/Space%20Wolves%20Army/IronPriestback.jpg

Sparta Variant Land Speeder Tornado:

http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p456/pigofsparta/Space%20Wolves%20Army/Landspeederhalfside.jpghttp://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p456/pigofsparta/Space%20Wolves%20Army/Landspeederside.jpg

neither of these is completely finished and ready to paint yet so that helps a little. I still need to get the parts I need for the 'speeder and I need to tidy up a few joins on the Iron Priest/Wolf Lord. If I have time towards the end of the Call I might add a pack of Grey Hunters, but I'll have to wait and see how I'm getting on...

I'l be sticking to the minimum update rule, but to save me cluttering up the forum any more than I already do, I'll only be putting them in this thread :)

James

@ OwlandMoonGuy: I'm really likeing your kitbashing with those Angels Sanguine. No doubt they'll be joining your Land Raider in well paintedness fairly soon :)

Well heres a group shot of the 5 units i am going to paint. They are just assembled and primed, waiting for the 30th to have paint slapped on them.

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv160/childofdelight/Spacemarines/ArmyWIP1.jpg

so that is 2x10 strong units of assault marines on foot, 2 land raider reedmers as transports, and 1 baal predator.

I Veteran Sgt. Valour hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) Four units of Dark Angels. These units shall consist of:

One Dreadnought

One Ravenwing Landspeeder

One Company Master

and one 5 man squad of Deathwing Terminators

These units will be completed within the space of 3 months.

I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, at least twice a month.

For the Emperor!

Veteran Sgt Valour

I ShinyRhino hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) three units of Ultramarines:

1. Master of the Forge

2. Venerable Dreadnought

3. Ironclad Dreadnought

ShinyRhino

I Tahaal hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) <Number of Items> of Blood Angels:

• Mephiston, Lord of Death
  • Dante, Master of the Angels
  • Terminator squad (5 models)
  • Assault Squad (10 Models)

Tahaal

Immortal Emperor of Man-Kind, and my beloved Primarch Sanguinius Hear my Call!

I DaemonPrinceDargor hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 3 units of Blood Angels:

• Reclusiarch, "Argento" - Crozius arcanum,Inferno pistol.
  • Death Company Squad, "The Lost" - 7 strong, power weapon, 2 power fists.
  • 1st Assault Squad, "Amdeus" - 9 strong, 2 meltaguns, power fist, inferno pistol, jumpless.

I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, at least once a week.

Here say I, DaemonPrinceDargor, on the sacred blood of Sanguinius and the eternal grace of the Emperor.

PS:I will add more if i manage to get the above done in time.

PS2:Thanks to OMG for the above format! :P

Immortal Emperor of Mankind, Hear my Call!

I, Grey Paladin, hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, the Emperor of Man.

I promise to you that I will paint (to completion) five units of Imperial Fists, namely 2 Rhinos, 2 Vindicators and 1 Land Raider within the space of 3 months.

-Grey Paladin

My WIP thread can be found HERE

I ArchHeretic hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 2 Soul Drinkers Tactical Squads- within the space of 3 months.

ArchHeretic

I Wagner hearby pledge my body, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 2 items for the Blood Angels: A Librarian Epistolary and a Land Speeder Tornado - within the space of 3 months.

Wagner

I Arkhanist hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 3 squads of the Angels Revenant - within the space of 3 months;

1. A 10 man assault squad
  2. Company Captain and his Honour Guard
  3. A 5 man squad of terminators

Arkhanist

WIP thread (current work on tac squad not included in pledge, terminators to be stripped and restarted)

Angelus, I would like to offer my dearest apologies to you as I will not be able to Submit another Battle Company this year. I know this must be upsetting to you, But persuing my Bachelors Degree is more important than that (barely! but still more Important!) But here is what I can offer for the call!

I Twin .44 hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) one Blood Angels Tactical Squad, One ten man Death Company squad (with Jump Packs) and one Ten Man Assault Squad - within the space of 3 months.

Twin .44

This will be especially difficult for me since I am also doing a full custom Dante and a commission job for a Vampire Counts Battalion. Citadel Spray gun, Here I come!!!!

I Maximvs hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 2 units of the pre heresy World Eaters within the space of 3 months:

• Captain Khârn
  • 5 strong unit of Psycho Marines (aka berzerkers)

Maximvs

I Fishbone hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 3 Units of the Grey Knights Chapter

• Grand Master Mandulis
  • Squad Alaric
  • Land Raider Redeemer "Flame of Faith"

Fishbone

I, Hubernator, hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops, to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) the following within the space of 3 months for the Phantoms:

- 1 Ironclad Dreadnought

- Drop-pod

- 5 sniper scouts

- 4 bikes

- A count-as khan/Librarian

I also promise to provide my fellow brothers and sisters in arms with a project update, at least twice a month on my personal thread.

Hubernator

It's about time I got a kick to get this ready for the summer. It is impereitive...

Alexander Fogh Pedersen
Week #1

Figured I'd throw this one up here and have it done with!
Still waiting for a bunch of TDAs from a friend, so the full 10 isn't on the pic, but will be joining in later on.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z104/Asrech/CotI001.jpg

Cheers!

April, Update 1.

I've assembled the first 4 Vanguard out of my first DC box, and just recieved my next DC box to build the rest out of. Still waiting to pick up the Predator.

gallery_3059_3944_68466.jpg

Week 1 Update (I guess.....not sure if I'm posting this right,)

Anyways, here's what I'm plannning to paint and mod up for the Call minus the Lone Wolf. I'm still waiting on parts for that one.

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af174/Buster985/CallWIP.jpg

I Pdogg117 pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) 4 items of the Blood Angels consisting of 2 assault squads, 1 land raider redeemer, and Mephiston lord of death - within the space of 3 months.

Pdogg117 (Nick)

I HuronBH hearby pledge my body and soul, my faith and that of my troops', to you, Emperor of Man.

I promise to you, that I will paint (to completion) three choices of Blood Angels - within the space of 3 months.

HuronBH

Well here's my first update (also in my WIP thread). Current item on the table is my dreadnought, followed by his drop-pod

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg17/Hubernator/Phantoms/SDC10920.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg17/Hubernator/Phantoms/SDC10921.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg17/Hubernator/Phantoms/SDC10922.jpg

And the pod:

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg17/Hubernator/Phantoms/SDC10923.jpg

Update 1

Pure text as last night was my birthday and I forgot to take pictures. And if I don't post this update I'm likely to forget entirely with my major test in my last real Accounting class coming up.

1. 5-man Honor Guard (3 mostly built)

2. 10-man Death Company (5 mostly built, will be getting a DC box in a month to fill out numbers)

3. Death Company Dreadnought Geminus Ora (Double Edge) (95% built, waiting on dread talons from Paulson)

4. Power Armor Inquisitor (built)

5. Sniper Scout Sergeant with beacon (bits in an order I'm placing next week)

Archived