Pre Heresy Legion

I think the icon of Khorne is particularly characterful for the world eaters, especially after they were joined by their primarch.

The icon is a good way of representing regular marines, but i would sugest you use berzerkers as the marines with neural implants.

I think the icon of Khorne is particularly characterful for the world eaters, especially after they were joined by their primarch.

That's that I have in my mind :D

The icon is a good way of representing regular marines, but i would sugest you use berzerkers as the marines with neural implants.

Yeah, can be sure of this, but just one unit of berzerkers i think. With Khârn, of course xD

Chaos Codex is definitely the best way to go in the case of most Legions. Especially in terms of things like terminator equipment but unless your army is set in the heresy you won't have access to vindicators.

Biggest problem I found (which probably wouldn't affect WE) is the crazed dreadnoughts.

You could at a pinch proxy scouts with the lesser daemon rules if you wanted to include them though.

Chaos Codex is definitely the best way to go in the case of most Legions. Especially in terms of things like terminator equipment but unless your army is set in the heresy you won't have access to vindicators.

Biggest problem I found (which probably wouldn't affect WE) is the crazed dreadnoughts.

You could at a pinch proxy scouts with the lesser daemon rules if you wanted to include them though.

Woah! Great idea about the scouts Doghouse, you've made my day!

About vindicators, I really don't care, I have never liked :huh:

Linky; EATERS OF WORLDS

Linky; THE GREAT CRUSADE

imo, I think C:BA is the best for ph WE.

Great webs BWT, although I was very tempted to use de BA codex, I finally decided by the CSM codex basically by Khârn, and the wargear options, but thanks anyway ;)

Archived