Mamon

Depayen

I was in a tournament yesterday and we were able to use Forge world with no mass or structure points. I thought I would use Mamon for the points this guy is a beast. If you get a chance to play this guy, do it.

Second for those people that keep saying beast of nurgle are not any good may want to re-look at these guys. I have been using two for a while now and they have earn their points and more even as a distraction when need.

Go Daemons

Seahawk, not sure what your trying to say on the second part of your reply. As for the first part I think you may have miss heard me. I asked, "If a immobilized vehicle (walker) moves (because of the flood senario) do I hit automatically or on a 4+?"

Well, the question was still silly because it was a walker, which follows its own rules :rolleyes:. The second part I meant by did Mamon die at all yesterday? Also, would you have considered him too powerful for the points and level?

I got on here to say I just realized what I ask and why it was funny but you beat me to it. So yes ha ha to me I will blame it on living with 3 blonde women.

For the second question yes he did die the second game (he only 185 points by the way) it was the last round of my opponent who had done 4 wounds to him previously during the game. This was done after it tor him a new one. No not to powerful out of the opponents he was the only one to focus on him. My greater Daemon which was more point never die and he created just as much damage during the tournament.

• 1 month later...
Newb who or what is a mamon. Is there a forge world model? please enlighten me. I tried to google something for it/him/whatever and found nothing. Any information that would point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Newb who or what is a mamon. Is there a forge world model? please enlighten me. I tried to google something for it/him/whatever and found nothing. Any information that would point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Any of the forgeworld daemons are actually listed in the imperial armor books as either named daemons or generic. So the nurgle DP in the daemons and beasts section of the chaos tab on forge worlds site is Mamon.

Archived