LR or vets

Do you have a LR? Well I guess you say a new one, so I am assuming you have one. So what do you have then? Let us know what you got, so we can see what you might need for your army.

If you don't need anything, what do you like to paint? Do you like painting vehicles or soldiers?

Well I have a LRC and 3 other tanks (rhino and 2 whirls) I do have a ton of infantry, and I mostly like to put them together + conversions, however I really want to paint the honor guard, but I want to try magnetizing a LR plus I need some more Heavy support

• 1 month later...
Well I have a LRC and 3 other tanks (rhino and 2 whirls) I do have a ton of infantry, and I mostly like to put them together + conversions, however I really want to paint the honor guard, but I want to try magnetizing a LR plus I need some more Heavy support

I'd say that is the most important thing :tu: If a project really appeals to you, you're more bound to finish it than not ;)

I'd say that is the most important thing :tu: If a project really appeals to you, you're more bound to finish it than not ;)

I second that. If you can already field a decent army anyway, go with what you really want to do. I'm actually very interested to see the DA Vet + BA Sang Guard conversions you speak of.

They have some really interesting swords and wrist mounted bolters that would look awesome on a DA "honor guard". The winged pads might also look great with a removable of the blood drop and addition of a sword. And than you'll have a bunch of extra BA bits you might not want and you can ebay off to make back some money to put towards that LR after all.

If you already have some special weapons in your bit box, along with some bases, you might also consider just getting the DA upgrade sprue with the BA sang guard (rather than the DA Vet box). You'll get 10 ten robed bodies, which would give you 5 to use on a future project.

EDIT: Or were you just saying you want to put together Sang Guard and Vets separately? Well, those Sang Guard are still pretty awesome in their own right, so again, if that's the project you are really looking forward to, go for it.

Archived