New here

dentonius

Hi all,

I am Thomas, 25 years old and from Belgium.

I play wh40k for a couple of years now, I started with tau empire and later on with blood angels ( shooting and cc ) After that the new marine codex was released I started a salamander chapter with vulcan. I sold my tau empire army for some cash so I was able to realise that plan, for the rest I used some bits from my blood angels. At the beginning when you must choose a army I had 2 favorite races, tau and space wolves. I started with tau because of the newer dex but I always had that old wolf codex at home and I started to understand the dex, because if you are new in the game the old wolf dex was not that easy with all those upgrades.Now that the wolves have a new dex I changed my salamanders with space wolves pack bits into some hungry wolves. And I like them!!!!!!!!!!

They have everything that I want, nice models , conversion , the rules , fluff , play style. For now on I have 1850pts

I will post a link with a video of my wolves.

==> link :

Yeah,

Friends call me "den to" ( from Thomas ), in dutch "den" means him,he. So there was dento, and when I played blood angels my name became dentonius from the name sanguinius. Idd I think I must find a russ name but I like the name dentonius. :tu:

Archived