My Introduction

Hey there, I've recently taken up the hobby, and am working on a Blood Angels army currently. I am really enjoying creating my own little army and getting a chance to express my creative side. I have also played a few games at my local shop which were fun. I have been looking around this forum at all of the Modelling and Painting posts and I am very impressed with some of the stuff I have seen, makes me really hungry to get my teeth into some more modelling and painting to start myself on the path towards such impressive feats :-) .

At first I was mainly interested in the modelling side of things, but now having played some games I am really interested in trying to build a really fun list to play with, and try to make a nice cohesive looking force.

Anyway I guess thats my short intro as to who I am, and I look forward to learning alot and getting plenty of inspirational ideas for models from all you guys. :-)

FOXX

Welcome to the B+C.

If you have a digi-cam, you should post up some pictures of your efforts in the PCA subforum, its always nice to see someone putting effort into their models. Sure, some of the guys there are really, really good, but some of them arent and everyones just working on doing it a bit better eh?

If you need help with anything, feel free to PM me or one the other mods- particularly JamesI and Morticon *who are the BA moderators around here* and well see what we can do.

Archived