BAPC log (completed)

Leonaides

So, a while ago I was daft enough to say I'd paint a 5 man squad of Sang Guard... No idea why I said that, must have still been light-headed after squeaking in the LPC... So true to form, its about 3 weeks letf, and I've just started to paint the unit.

Going to try and have an additional Infernus pistol to swap in/out so there'll have to be a pin involved there (as I've no magnets), and I might put helmets on pins also so I can swap death masks or noemal helmets if I want.

Other than that - the beginning:

gallery_19254_4890_79956.jpg

(and for good measue I'm using a Lamentors termie to break up the gold painting...)

So, last night they looked this way:

gallery_19254_4890_82556.jpg

and tonight they look this way:

gallery_19254_4890_61673.jpg

and:

gallery_19254_4890_7729.jpg

Worryingly enough I'm having to make sure I leave that Termie alone or I'll need another distraction model before the squad is finished. Seem to have developed a bad yellow-habit!

Question though - eye lenses, suggestions for colour?

• 3 weeks later...
Look forward to the close-ups. I haven't braved the Sang Guard yet so I am collecting all the pics so I can map out my plan. Congrats on finishing your squad.

Look forward to the close-ups. I haven't braved the Sang Guard yet so I am collecting all the pics so I can map out my plan. Congrats on finishing your squad.

Same here I'm scared of making the gold look bad ;)

Archived