Tournament at the Dragon's Den, Presented by The Lost Legion

Twin .44

Bored of tournaments with very few special rules and feels like you're just playing a normal game? Well then head on out on June 12th to the Dragon's Den in Poughkeepsie, New York for a much more amusing type of tournament!

The Rules:

The games will be 1750 points each.

The specific games will be known just before the tournament.

Space is limited so call up to reserve as soon as possible.

Additional Points will be awarded on different types of units killed (Example: A fast Attack unit may be worth 2 points instead of one)

These rules are still being adjusted so stay tuned in for updates.

An Space Marine Special Rule:

Space Marine Deep Strike - If a unit scatters off the table, instead of rolling on the deep strike mishap table, roll a die equal to the amount of tables in the tournament less yours. The number rolled is the table it ends up on! (if there are too many tables, simply set it on the closest table). This unit is placed anywhere on the table (no scatter) and now operates against both armies on that table and is a scoring unit (period!). You may claim additional Kill Points and Objectives to the game you are playing, but must survive to claim those Kill Points and obviously the objective. But, to the other two armies, that unit is worth two additional points on the tournament scorecard if they win their game, so they are very interested in killing you!!!!

If you would like to know special rules for other armies/races, please PM me asking what those rules are. Currently I have IG (Oops! Little too far!), Chaos Daemons (these are awesome!) and Ork (really damn funny!) figured out and will be working on the others this weekend. Please tune in for updates on rules and other fun stuff!

Please register ahead of time with either myself through a PM or with Dragon's Den at 845-471-1401. Any Questions please let me know!

Dragon's Den

Poughkeepsie Plaza

2600 South Road (Route 9)

Poughkeepsie, New York 12601

Archived