Dont you hate it when...

Have you ever had something extremely annoying crop up?

The fact that GW doesn't make a paint colour for Sa'cea Tau, and you have to mix it by had and try to get the same colour every time? I'd say that classes as frustrating. The same goes for other armies without a specific paint colour.

I use 1ml plastic syringes to measure out paints. I cana chieve perfect reproductions of paint mixtures as long as i have the paint ratios required for the mix.

That's brilliant! You made my day, brother, I've been scratching my head trying to come up with a good way to get consistent paint mixes for a while.

You know what really grinds my gears? When I can't find the droids I'm looking for...

The only real annoyance I have is dropping parts when cleaning mold/flash off them. Doesn't matter how I hold it, or where or what I'm holding it over, but I will invariably drop it. Said item/part will then proceed to bounce and ricochet until it reaches my garbage can, at which point I have the pleasant task of fishing it out (it's always just paper and empty sprues and stuff in there so it's not disgusting...just impossible to find anything).

DV8

- Dropping stuff while painting.

- Making an accidental paint stroke over a "finished" area. (that really pisses me off to death)

- Being called on the phone while painting. I'm always concentrated on painting, it always scares me when the phone ring ;)

- When other people don't care of my minis. (like if they were just stupid little steel soldiers !!)

Archived