Weep O' Son of Man. Blood Angel Plog

loser2010

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; an Angel clothed with the sun, and the moon under his feet, and upon his head a crown of twelve stars.

And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

And they sung as it were a new song, and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

And I saw heaven opened, and death fall at his heels.

And the mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall I cast down these worlds, and shall be found no more at all.

Witnesser Artesius at the fall of Cavenderra.

1. Forlorn Azkaellon, in duty to his departed father, may His name be praised, did pour the soul of the legion into twenty great vials. 2.Each vial, named thusly, Encarmine, Sanguine, Vermillion, Blood Drinkers, and exalted Flesh Tearers, Amen. 3. And So, Azkaellon gazed within the host, thusly elevating the worthiest amongst them to sit at his side in glory everlasting. 4. Beloved Lucifer, Son of the Morning, most beauteous of all Astrates, did become first of

the Host. 5. A great cry went up from the choirs of Angels, Allelueh, by his light we are emboldened.

Book Of Mephiston, preludes of Lux, chapter 1, verses 1- 5

If thou beest he; But O how fall'n! how chang'd

From him, who in the happy Realms of Light [ 85 ]

Cloth'd with transcendent brightness didst out-shine

Myriads though bright! (So call him, brighter once amidst

the host, then that star the stars among)

Unknown blind poet, "Paradise Lost"

LUCIFER SON OF THE MORNING.

http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx159/lilizzyloser2008/Commision%20blog/Lucifer.jpg

+++++ Last Pict entry from Witnesser Nabokov, Fall of Cavenderra.+++++

Archived