Greetings From RI

Greetings all.

New to the forums, old to the game.

Been playing with little toy soldiers going on 7 years now, took a break for 5th, as i didn't like what they did to my Guard, and picked it back up again upon my friend giving me his Templar 'dex.

I've cycled through a good chunk of different armies, starting with Daemonhunters (quite a short forray), moving on to the Dark Eldar, then the Guard, then the Eldar, and now my babies (the run up screaming and beating you in the face babies) my Templar.

Pretty much have a moderate dislike for the GW poster children, but something about the Templars caught me anyways, so here i am. Maybe because their my first real "assaulty" army, but i've been hooked since about January, when my friend gave me his beat up, falling appart codex.

Since then, i've managed to trade and buy my army up to around 5kpts. However, a decent amount is still on the sprue, and even more needs to see a brush. Half, AKA 30, of my Marines are still on the sprue, because every marine i have, sans the Assault Marines, are getting a full upgrade from the BT Upgrade Pack.

Well, i'll be around... or as they say on LoLcats, I'm in yer forumz, readin yer posts. (Its a joke, hopefully not to be taking as a rules breach, as i hate leetspeak)

Peace,

~Eagle

Welcome to the Bolter and Chainsword.

Sounds like quite an undertaking, but you're already a veteran, so you're no stranger to this sort of thing.

If I were you, I'd head over to our local Black Templar subforum.

For Dorn and the Emperor!

Archived