Flesh Tearer's re-enforcement patrol

So I'm in a paint and play tourny. It started at 500 points, and progresses by 250 every 2 months. And I kinda have a growing story from the games.

2 games played per point increase.

500 point Recon Patrol.

Sgt Trakus and his Tactical squad and Rhino, Sgt Khalendros and Assault Squad in rhino encounter Chaos demon infestation. Immediately 5 members of Khalendros fall into the black rage, are fitted with stored Jump packs in the rhino, improtu inducted into the Death Company and turned loose on the swarms of Bloodletters. Sgt Trakus moves his squad into a firing positing, while the remainder of Sgt Khaledros' squad position for counter assault and guarding the flanks.

The Death Company 5 massacre the 1st wave of Bloodletters, but a second wave materializes and cuts them down. Arms fire is traded with the Pink horrors, cleansing them from existance. Sgt Khalendros, Rhino and remaining squad members are cut down by the 6 retreating Bloodletters left from the 2nd wave.

Trakus reports back, Priests are dispatched to recover gene seed.

Loss 2 kps -3 kps. Chaos Demons.

Re-enforced, recon patrol heads out, to recover 3 lost Rhino's for re-commissioning. Set upon by parent chapter of Blood Angels, after their lost equipment. Word changed to blows, but at the end of the day, the Flesh Tearers recovered 2 of the 3 Rhino's. The parent chapter should practice how to fistfight more than adding trinkets to their armor.

Win 2 objective -1 Vs Blood Angels. (We actually used 3 of my Rhino's as objectives for this game! Friend got screwwed by bad reserve rolls)

PDF Heresy era comes to a close.

Re-enforcement Patrol. 750 pts, 5 Ed dex.

Troubled by the reports of Chaos Demons, and loss of 10 Battle Brothers, Chapter Master Seth personally joins the re-inforcement patrol.

Sgt Lukatius, PF, Tactical Squad with Lascannon, flamer and rhino, Squad Tenerial Assault Squad, joined by Sanguinary Priest House (Yes, Doctor House).

5 brothers from Lukatius' squad deploy ahead to gain a firing position before Seth in Rhino with the rest of Squad Lukatius move up. Upon Traitor Legion World Eaters being sighted, Squad Tenerial descend from the skies to take their Chapter Master's side.

While assesing the situation from the rhino, giving orders to Squad Tenerial bunched up next the the chassis, 2 Obliterators emerge down the valley sending Plasma cannon shots into squad Tenerial, wounding 5 brothers. At this point Khârn, and 2 hosts of Berserkers charge from shadows of the field terrain.

After the dust had settled, all but 3 of Squad Lukatius had been fell or gravely wounded. Khârn's body was not found.

Minor Victory

World Eaters 5 KP, Flesh Tearers 4 KP, but I tabled him

Next patrol to come thursday! And hopefully with some pictures!

I wanted to field 2 10 man RaS', but only finished painting 1 and the priest, so dug out the Tac squad, painted a PF Sgt, and Rhino.

29 FT's dead to my mistakes. 371 left.

29 FT's dead to my mistakes. 371 left

WHAT THE HELL BROTHER don't keep track it makes us look bad as a chapter lol :D. but yeah good work on the games. sounds like a fun idea too might talk this over with my group.

• 3 months later...

1000 PT Strike Force.

After recovering the Chapter's Due from the last battle with the World Eaters, The Flesh Tearers were ambushed by the Demons that escaped months ago. Tactical Squad Lukatius' Rhino erupted in a pillar of flame from a Soul Grinders opening volley. 2 brothers did not make it out of the wreck. Sgt Lukatius and the rest of his squad shifted to the left flank, and were set upon by a Demon Prince, a host of Bloodletters, and swarm of Pink Horrors. 2 more hosts of Bloodletters and Horrors materialised near the Soulgrinder as "Wrath of Seth" Rhino with Death Company brothers recieving final honors from the Chapter master himself and Squad Khalendros charged the abominations. Lukatius' squad is cut down to the Sqt. and Brother Richtor carrying the Venerable Heavy Bolter blessed from his time with the Ordo Xenos. (And yes I made a DW model of him, he's a bad ass, and he's my DW RPG Char). They succeed in cleansing the left flank while Seth, Death Company, and Squad Khalendros hammer the front into oblivion.

Emperor be praised, our honor is restored from the loss to these Infernal Demons months ago, and Vengence served. Reports have been dispatched to the Ordo Malleus about the infestation.

(And threats of adding Grey Knight termies if I have to face him again before getting to play some of the other guys!)

Victory 6 kp-2kp

2500 PT Defense Force

A week after the Demon ambush, Necrons have risen on this planet and Engaged the outer parimeter.

Led by the Deceiver, the force forms a Phalanx and attempts to push into the Righteous Lines.

Furious at the foes of the Emperor for existing on his planet, Airborne assaults on the C'tan god are made by most of the front lines, while a Baal Predator layed suppressive and support fire. The heavy Destroyers attempted to take the right flank, only to meet the chapter master himself with Honor Guard. Scarabs by the hundreds, (literally, I lost count how damn many models he had there), through themselves upon Seth's blade. Midfield became a stalemate the was slowly going to the necrons favor, however the anger of Gabriel Seth made the Heavy Destroyers faulter and fall back. This provided a lane for 2 Vindicators, 2 Baal Predators, and 20 Assault marines to breach and hit the rear row, and enemies left flanks.

As the smoke cleared, the line held, but at what cost? Many casulties lay strewn across the charred plains.

Draw game. Like 9Kp-9KP. He had a commanding lead early on, but made a mistake moving the destroyers letting me roll in on the side with a vengence. I snatched a draw outta a sure loss.

Archived